Thursday, October 17th from 12:00 – 1:30 pm.
WomenNC is thrilled to have such an incredible group of scholars this year. Their research and policy proposals will help create initiatives and strategies to improve the health and wellness of women across North Carolina.
This luncheon will include:
- Greetings from First Lady Kristin Cooper
- Meeting our new Juanita M. Bryant CSW Scholars
- Mingling with new and returning Board Members and Advisors
- Honoring our founder, Beth Dehghan for her 10 years of service and announcing the Beth Dehghan’s Founder’s Fund
- Celebrating Amy Jiang as our recipient of the Carol King CSW Award
- Honoring our volunteers and sponsors