In order to achieve our advocacy and leadership training goals, as related to WomenNC’s mission “… to lead North Carolina’s young adults in the elimination of injustice against women and girls”, we need your financial support. For example, our signature Fellowship program is $3200 per student. Eighty-five percent of our contributions come from individual donors, just like you.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org. WomenNC is an organization with a 501(c)(3) status, thus all donations are tax deductible. We are also PayPal-Verified, enabling secure use of credit cards.
How to Donate
- Online Donation (using Credit Card via Pay Pal) – simply click below, choose either the
General WomenNC Donate Button, OR the Carolyn King Scholarship Donation Button
- Mail-In Forms – Print & complete WomenNC Donation Form or Honor a Woman Dedication Form and mail with your contribution.
- Click Carolyn King Scholarship Fund web page for details, or mail-in Carolyn King Donation Form.
Carol King Scholarship Fund
Prior Sources of Funding
WomenNC has been supported by local non-profits, foundations, and universities, such as:
- Individual Donors – 85%
- Carolyn King Scholarship Fund (since 2012)
- Fund For Southern Communities (2014/15)
- Meredith College – Partner from 2014
- Mary Duke Biddle Foundation (2010)
- Mary’s Pence Foundation (2014/15) WomenNC Awarded Grant – Article Dec ’14
- News & Observer (2012 – 2015)
- OIA – Office of International Affairs, NC State University, Partner from 2014
- Pullen Memorial Baptist Church (2009, 2010, 2015)
- RGA Investments – Partner from 2015
- United Nations Associations Chapters (Wake, Asheville in 2010), (West Triangle 2014)
- UNC Global – Partner from 2013
- Woman’s Club of Raleigh (2010/11, 2013/14, 2014/15)
- Event Sponsors – AAUW Raleigh & North Carolina, Cary Woman’s Club, CoreCatering, DocuSource, ForceConcepts, InterAct of Wake County, Ipas, MBA Meredith Program, N&O, NCSU Women’s Center, NCWomen United, North State Bank,StayOnline, UNA Wake & West Triangle & Chapters, UNWomen-NC Chapter, WBON, & scores of individuals.
If you are interested in contributing to WomenNC’s vision “….to raise a generation who honors human rights for all”, please select one of the secure Pay-Pal Donation buttons or one of the options listed above! At checkout, please indicate if you would like your donation to go toward the General Fund or the Carol King Scholarship Fund.